Invalid username or password error
If you receive an " invalid username or password" error when you try to start a transfer, this is usually caused by a simple credentials error with one or both of your accounts.
Try changing your account passwords and attempt the transfer again. Do this for both your source account (where you're transferring messages from) and your new Comcast account.
- Change your AOL account password
- Change your AT&T account password
- Change your CenturyLink, Embarqmail, Qwest, or Q.com password
- Change your Comcast account password
- Change your Gmail account password (also make sure IMAP is enabled in your account settings.)
- Change your MSN, Hotmail, Live.com or Outlook.com account password
- Change your Verizon account password
- Change your Yahoo account password
If you still receive the error message, open a support ticket so that we can find another solution for you.