Export contacts from Hotmail, Live.com, MSN.com, or Outlook.com
To export your contacts from your Outlook.com account to a CSV file, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
- Click the checkerboard "app launcher" icon in the upper left corner.
- Click the People tile.
- On the toolbar, click Manage > Export for Outlook.com and other services.
- When you're prompted to open or save OutlookContact.csv from people.live.com, choose Save As.
- Save your OutlookContacts.csv file in a location you can easily access, such as your Desktop or Documents folder.
You can then upload the CSV file to several places!
-To upload the contacts to another Xfinity account click here.