Export contacts from Yahoo
- Log in to your Yahoo-based account.
- Click the Address Book icon near the top left corner of your screen, just below your email provider's logo.
- Click the "...Actions" menu to the right of New Contact, and select Export.
- On the "Export contacts" window that opens, select the Yahoo CSV option and click the Export Now button.
- Save the file in a location you can easily access. If you're not given the option to select a location, the file (usually named yahoo_contacts.csv) will download to your default download location.
You can then upload the CSV file to several places!
-To upload the contacts to another Xfinity account click here.
-To upload the contacts to Hotmail, Live.com, MSN.com, or Outlook.com click here
- Other providers: click here.