Export contacts from CenturyLink
We cannot migrate contacts from CenturyLink accounts (including Embarqmail, Qwest, and Q.com accounts) to your Xfinity account. However, you can export them as a CSV file and upload them to your Xfinity account. Here’s how:
- Log into your CenturyLink account.
- Select the Address Book tab.
- In the menu below the Address Book tab, select Edit.
- Select the Address Book you wish to export.
- Click the link in the Export to .CSV field.
- The Opening <address book name> dialog will appear. Click Save to Disk and then click OK.
- Select where you want to save the file. Make sure to export it to a location on your computer that is easy to find, such as your Desktop or Documents folder. Click Save.
You can then upload the CSV file to several places!
-To upload the contacts to another Xfinity account click here.
-To upload the contacts to Hotmail, Live.com, MSN.com, or Outlook.com click here.
- Other providers: click here.