Export contacts from AT&T
To export your AT&T contacts as a CSV file, follow these steps:
- Log into your AT&T email account.
- On the left side, click the Contacts icon, and your Contacts will appear.
- Click Actions, select Export.
- Select Yahoo CSV format. This creates a standard .csv file, compatible with most email programs.
- Click Export Now.
- Save the file in a location you can easily access.
- Close the "Export Now" window.
You can then upload the CSV file to several places!
-To upload the contacts to another Xfinity account click here.
-To upload the contacts to Hotmail, Live.com, MSN.com, or Outlook.com click here.
- Other providers: click here.